End-to-End Seamless Execution
Whether your event is an intimate affair of 50 guests or a grand, multi-day celebration of 500, the importance of designating the orchestration of your special day to an experienced planner cannot be understated. At TAS Events & Design, we are proud to offer top-tier professional strategic planning and coordination services, supporting our clients in the execution of seamless, unforgettable events.
We accomplish this through intimate involvement with our clients from the time of hiring and the tailoring of our services to each client’s unique needs. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards that are honed and cultivated over years of varied experience in the industry.
We highly recommend that each and every client take advantage of our designated event coordination services. With our expert, detail-driven coordinators at your service, you are free to enjoy your extraordinary event to the fullest, completely uninterrupted.
We also encourage clients to involve our team as early as possible to allow for full establishment of rapport and communication. We seek to make each bride or party host’s experience an immaculate one; working side by side with our clients in the advanced preparation period elevates the excellent, full-service assistance our team is able to deliver for you and your family.
Please note that day-of coordination is an additional service, designed to bring decor and design production to the next level.
Day-of coordination services encompass a variety of must-have strategic and logistical needs, including:
- Assessment of necessary services, locational logistics, and contract review (in partnership with the client)
- Completion of highly-detailed, customized client questionnaire to ensure handling of all matters, both leading up to and during the event, meets client expectations
- Establishment of the coordinator-client relationship, including familiarization with key members of the client’s family, bridal party and guest list, as well as preferred vendors
- Complete management of floor plans
- Management of wedding party and affiliated family members’ schedules to ensure adherence to agreed-upon event timeline
- Coordination and cue of the bridal party and all wedding professionals selected by the client; this applies to ceremonial activities, photography shot schedule, changing of dress and recessional activities
- Full-scale supervision of the entire event, from commencement to close; as your coordinating partner, we will always be the last to leave
Wedding Party, Family + Treasured Guests
- Complete coordination of specific accommodations and transportation services for the elderly or guests with special needs
- Management of reservations and room blocking
- Special arrangements to be made as needed for out-of-town guests
Vendor Relations + Management
- On-site attending of all vendor-centric events, including rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and other relevant activities, in accordance with client preference
- Direct oversight and management of services and roles specific to each vendor, including provisions for vendor meals and accommodations
Invoice management and payment distribution
Event Timeline + Scheduling Management
- Creation of minute-by-minute timeline and hourly schedule, in partnership with clients; distribution to all pertinent individuals & vendors
- Generation and management of photography shot list, to be reviewed with the client no less than one week prior to the event
Security + Guest Management
- Keen review and strict enforcement of guest flow and seating arrangements
- Procurement of security personnel (as needed)
- Coordination with all relevant property and security personnel to ensure uncompromising management of event guest list
The (Not So) Minor Details
- Curation and distribution of welcome bags
- Procurement and arrangement of lunch, snacks and emergency items for all wedding party / key event members
- Proper and detailed placement of custom cake, commemorative carving knife and champagne flutes
- Personalized guest favors and name place cards
- Full supervision of and responsibility for gift box is managed by our team
- Care of personal items belonging to the bridal party, inventory belonging to the host, and transport of said items to the designated final destination
Post-Event Amenities + Arrangements
- Responsibility for the safety and security of gifts and cards
- Secure keeping of room keys for elite guest suites through end of event
- Pristine preparation of room with choice accouterments
- Direction and supervision of after-party activities and logistics